Singlepoint Group International is an outsourcing company located in North York (near Don Mills Station). They are looking for full time CSRs to join their team! The pay is $14/hour + Commission. If you have clients who are interested, please read on and send me a targeted resume!
Customer Service Representative Inbound (Full-Time)
Start Date: March 26th 2018/April 2nd 2018/April 9th 2018
SinglePoint Group International Inc. have been trusted to be Canada’s #1 outsourcing company since 1947. We are the one stop shop to fulfill all outsourcing needs including customer and sales excellence. But above all, we are client retention experts. Our success can only be made possible with your success.
We are currently searching for Inbound Customer Service Representative to work onsite at our Toronto office. Successful candidates must be customer service oriented with ability to meet sales goals.
This role will be of interest to a results-focused sales professional who has a demonstrated ability and successful track record of building lasting relationships while delivering outstanding results.
· Receiving incoming customer service calls at high volumes
· Must be respectful, courteous and efficient with each customer
· Understanding each customer and resolving the disputes
· Branding and representing client in a friendly and welcoming manner
· Handling customers’ inquiries, updating records accurately and maintain professionalism
· Seize opportunity to upsell products when they arise
· Build sustainable relationships with customers
· Minimum 1-2 years of customer service, sales, marketing and/or call centre experience
· Highly organized, self-motivated and sympathetic
· Flexible to work Monday to Saturday at 8am to 9pm (Five Times A Week – 8 hours per day)
· Must be available for 3 weeks in-class training from 8:30am to 1pm (Monday to Friday) OR 9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday) – NO EXCEPTIONS!
If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. SinglePoint will work with you to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
SinglePoint is committed to the principles of equal access to employment and therefore offers equal job opportunities to all.