We are looking for a bilingual, passionate, enthusiastic and capable Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative (ISR) to join our Contact Centre! You should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French. This is a Woodbridge, ON head-office based position for a Monday through Friday daytime shift. If you’re a high-energy individual with a strong drive, we want to hear from you!
- Handle inbound and make outbound customer calls.
- Qualify and follow-up on customer leads and enquiries.
- Act as a company representative at trade shows as needed, providing product expertise to attendees.
- Keep current with clinical data and present this data to healthcare professionals.
- Enter, update and maintain CRM information on existing customers, leads, prospects and opportunities.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- High school diploma required; post-secondary education is an asset.
- E-commerce experience is an asset.
- Strong, professional customer service focus and ability to understand customers’ needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French.
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Please submit to your resume to:
Shannon Fisher, [email protected], and:
- Include your salary expectations.
- A brief summary of why you would like to work at Ddrops Company and why you would be the best candidate for this role.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ddrops Company welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.