Daymak, a Toronto-based company incorporated in 2002, is a leading developer and distributor of personal light electric vehicles. Daymak’ s mission is to become the leader of Light Electric Vehicles (LEVs) and reduce the CO2 emissions one electric vehicle at a time with vertical integration from development to retail distribution worldwide and to offer the customer the best service experience possible. Daymak presently has two corporate dedicated stores.
Position: Customer Service Assistant
Hours: 40 hours
Wage: $14.00 +
· Build sustainable relationships with customers
· Must be respectful, courteous and efficient with each customer
· Understanding each customer needs
· Branding and representing client in a friendly and welcoming manner
· Handling customers’ inquiries, updating records accurately and maintain professionalism
· Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English
· Great customer service, sales or marketing experience
· Highly organized, self-motivated and sympathetic
· Very comfortable using computers and confident in my ability to learn any new programs quickly
· Computer Literacy: able to develop, organize and complete tasks and projects using software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.