Description générale du poste
Workplace Safety and Insurance Board With a vision to become the leading workplace compensation board, the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) provides no-fault insurance and compensation for Ontarians in the event of a workplace injury or illness. We are committed to delivering what matters: fast, accessible service and fair benefits at a fair price.
We’ve launched a comprehensive plan for modernizing and revitalizing the WSIB. This is an exciting time for the organization, and we invite you to be a part of it as we work to grow and improve the services we provide.
Recognized as a best-in-class learning organization, we promote professional development and are committed to providing our people with opportunities to lead, learn and grow, ensuring that we’re providing the best possible service to the people of Ontario. We offer a market-competitive total compensation plan and a robust wellness program that promotes a healthy lifestyle as well as work/life balance.
The work we do at the WSIB is meaningful and challenging, and it makes a difference to the people of Ontario. We value integrity, reliability and fairness, and we embrace the diversity of the people we work with and serve.
Recruiting in the following location:
Toronto – Bilingual (English reading/writing/speaking and French reading/speaking)
The successful incumbent must have the ability to provide their own transportation and travel extensively within the geographic area.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate RTW by educating workplace parties on RTW principles and best practices, the benefits of RTW and services available, the return to work process, the employer’s and worker’s rights and obligations under the Workplace Safety & Insurance Act and relevant policies and procedures as well as available resources.
- Identify, clarify and resolve issues relevant to the RTW process and any other matters that present barriers to RTW or are pertinent to the case.
- Conduct a thorough review of the pre-injury and alternate job duties in relation to the worker’s injury/illness to determine and communicate recommendations on suitability, accommodation and re-employment.
- Develop and communicate collaborative RTW plans that will achieve and sustain RTW; utilize alternative dispute resolution skills including negotiating, facilitating, identifying issues and exploring options, and creating solutions to address issues and barriers to RTW.
Professional Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-5 years of related work experience, with 2+ years’ experience in developing return to work plans and alternative dispute resolution.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills to assess jobs for suitability and making recommendations for accommodations when required.
- Sound knowledge of WSI Act and policies, Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations, FIPPA and privacy guidelines, OHRC (Ontario Human Rights Code) and/or other related legislation, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Employment Standards Act .
- Demonstrated knowledge of Alternative Dispute Resolution skills, including influencing, negotiating, facilitating and identifying issues to develop options and solutions to business issues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to develop professional and responsive working relationships with customers to achieve business outcomes
- Results-driven approach and strong time management skills to effectively work under pressure in a high-volume environment to drive RTW with limited information
- Proficiency with Windows and MS Office programs
- As a precondition of employment, the WSIB will require a prospective candidate to undergo a criminal records name check prior to or at any time following hire.
To apply for this position, please submit your application at www.wsib.on.ca.
We appreciate the interest of all candidates. Due to the volumes of applications we receive, we are only able to contact candidates that are selected to move forward in the recruitment process. The WSIB is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Personal information will be collected from your resume, application, cover letter and references under the authority of the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, 1997 and will be used by the Talent Acquisition Centre and WSIB hiring parties to assess/validate your qualifications and/or determine if you meet the requirements of vacant positions and/or gather information relevant for recruitment purposes. If you have questions or concerns regarding the collection and use of your personal information, contact the WSIB Privacy Office, 200 Front Street West, Toronto, ON, M5V 3J1 or 416-344-5323 or 1-800-387-0750 extension 5323. Be advised that information related to application status will not be provided.
Date d'échéance pour soumettre une candidature
22 mars 2017
, Toronto, ON
LA COMMISSION DE L’IMMIGRATION ET DU STATUT DE RÉFUGIÉ DU CANADA
LA COMMISSION DE L’IMMIGRATION ET DU STATUT DE RÉFUGIÉ DU CANADA EST PRÉSENTEMENT À LA RECHERCHE D’INTERPRÈTES (SUR APPEL) Nous recherchons uniquement des interprètes parlant les langues ou dialectes suivants : Afar, Azéri (Azerbaïdjan, Iran), Bafang, Bajuni, Baloutchi, Baluchi, Bambara, Bamileke, (Cameroun), Bas Allemand, Bemba/Chichewa/Nyanja, Biélorusse, Bilen, Bini, Brava, Bulgare,…
RESPONSABILITÉS PRINCIPALES -Traduire des textes de l’anglais au français canadien et/ou vice versa -Assurer une traduction de haute qualité, selon les normes, dans les délais prescrits -Effectuer, à l’occasion, la révision de textes traduits de l’anglais au français canadien et/ou vice versa -Possibilité d’être promu au poste d’Ambassadeur pour la…
Agence de traduction en pleine expansion recherche : Traducteur/Trice Anglais-Français Poste à plein temps Le postulant doit détenir un diplôme en traduction Connaissance avancées de MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) Connaissance de base SDL Studio, Memsource, InDesign Bureau sur MacPherson Avenue (près de la station de métro Dupont. Nous remercions…